Wednesday 28 October 2009

After going to Jool's tutorial, it was clear to me my ideas had not been thought through enough. I already knew they were only the first works of ideas but it seemed as if they were all shit in what he was telling me. (quite upsetting because I chose to actually think of something different rather than the usualy boring scare tactics they always use). No worries I guess. Ive been totaly stuck on what to do. And what with hand in tomorrow, I have all the research done but no proposed product. Sigh.

Basically it comes down to a few key words. I would like to base my project about either : Browsing, Intamacy or Timeline. Just working out exactly what to do is hard. Especially since I only have myself to come up with ideas. Friends and peers have had the usual suggestions explaining old piracy adverts which have been done and are now getting dry and used.

I'll post up here tonight what I've got.

0 comments:

Post a Comment