Monday 26 October 2009

I had a chat with Danny a few days ago about my research title. I initially had something along the lines of this.

" How has online distribution of moving image material affected viewing behavior?"

I later found out I had somewhat been going in the wrong direction with my question. As I explained the above question to Danny he went on to talk about distribution to cinemas and the costs involved and so forth. What I was actually trying to get at with this question was "why do people choose to view audiovisual material in their chosen environment, e.g. a cinema / TV screen / Online viewing etc". After I explained this he went on to talk about more cinema related topic of which it occurred to me. So thanks Danny for help rounding my question. The new question goes as follows.

" How have the improvements in cinema quality changed the purpose of visiting and viewing moving image at cinema venues?"

Ultimately it is in the same direction I am wanting to go with my research. I'm still refining it a bit so it may still change. But if Danny thinks the topic is ok, I'll defiantly be looking forward to working on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment