Wednesday 28 October 2009

Ok, well after trying really hard to think of more ideas I kind of just kept stumbling back to my old ones. My favourite one of which was the one below. Here is a very short description I emailed Jools:

A band starts playing their first song. The lights are set, the atmosphere is electric. The shot cuts to each of the band members starting to play their instruments. As the song progresses, the atmosphere and set starts to subtly disappear. The light show and quality of sound progressively gets worse. The instruments are replaced by cheap alternatives of cardboard cut-outs. Drum sticks turn into flumps ( http://www.sweetgreetingsshildon.co.uk/images/uploads/soft/barratt-flump.JPG ). The list goes on. Eventually the band stops and have a look around. They look at their equipment which is now almost non-existent. They look bemused and amazed at what has happened. The shot then cuts to one of them members, POP, his shirt is gone. He runs off crying hysterically. Screen cuts to black with a written message and voice over. " Illegal file sharing ruins the entertainment industry" "for more information about illegal file sharing go to .... "


He said it was an alright idea, however I should lose the flumps (it was just an example of what I could do in the first place) and focus on exactly how it should look and the visual style. He said I needed to be confident on this. I am fairly adept at after effects and feel I can pull this off well.

Great, now I can finish my proposal

0 comments:

Post a Comment